My physical place was Eisenhower Park on Long Island. This location has many signs, plans, and designs to protect both human and animal visitors, children and adults, and able bodied and disabled individuals. The park has newly renovated one of its three playground. The idea of this particular playground is to provide an area for disabled children and able-bodied kids to play together without any boundaries. The motto behind this is to “Let All the Children Play”. Eisenhower Park also has a one-week Safety Town Summer Program that teaches 5–7-year-old children awareness and prevention sills that engages them in hands on activities teaches and exposes them to new information received from experts. In addition to catering to children playing, there is consideration for the wellbeing of the athletic individuals. For example, the golf driving range is illuminated, and the park shuts down daily operations at dusk unless the parks commissioner deems otherwise. For people who are enjoying themselves at the park other than utilizing the playground or golf course, there is the opportunity to enjoy the yearly “Celebrate America” fireworks show, as well as take advantage of sheltered bench and table areas that allow for playing cards and other games. Additionally, permits are provided for picnics for barbecues, birthdays, showers, parties, and other group activities.
As far as needs are concerned, when events are held, it is up to the organizers to provide their own electricity. According to the Nassau County NY.gov site, the Department of Parks does not provide electricity unless a show wagon, mobile stage, or exclusive concessions area has been arranged for. Additionally, event organizers must set up their equipment and park employees may not be utilized. With this in mind, it’s a given that insurance is required, and all medical equipment required by NYS Department of Health: including first aid and emergency kits and devices are the permittees responsibility. Even though the park has security officers driving around in vehicles, if there is a problem the event handlers are expected to call 911 themselves. This is alarming because, what if someone has a mishap near the open beautiful lake on the park property and there are no emergency personnel on site.
YouTube was my digital place. It has numerous resources and a few drawbacks that require attention.
- With YouTube, you can earn money for your views. To earn money through your videos, you will have to have a Google AdSense account. Don’t have a Google AdSense account? You are able to create a new Google AdSense account with your YouTube channel.
- Aside through Google AdSense, there are different ways you can earn money through YouTube. This can be done through:
- Affiliate Links
- Merch and Products
- Selling Digital Products
- Offer Services
- Account can be halted or deleted for breaking rules on harassment, sexual comments, and spam.
- YouTube tv is provided at a much lower cost than cable
- Community Guidelines that cover’
- Spam & deceptive practices
- Fake engagement
- External links
- Spam, deceptive practices & scams
- Additional policies
- Sensitive content
- Child safety
- Nudity and sexual content
- Suicide and self-harm
- Vulgar language
- Violent or dangerous content
- Harassment and cyberbullying
- Harmful or dangerous content
- Hate speech
- Violent criminal organizations
- Violent or graphic content
- Regulated goods
- Sale of illegal or regulated goods or services
- Elections misinformation
- COVID-19 medical misinformation
- Vaccine misinformation
- More protection is needed – An account is not needed to see other people’s videos
- Ensure that privacy invasion doesn’t regularly occur
- Copyright Infringement needs to be monitored closely (Not selectively)
- Any advertiser can put an ad on your video